Aeroshield is a provider of private investigations and protection services. We offer customized, comprehensive solutions to support private individuals,
executives, law firms, insurance companies, celebrities, religious figures, and politicians.
Aeroshield's private investigations and protection services team is staffed with experienced professionals including United States Veterans, off-duty police
officers, retired law enforcement, cyber engineers, paralegals, and career investigators.
Aeroshield’s private investigation and protection services team is able to leverage the same resources as those leveraged by our corporate and
government matters program.
Practice Areas Include (global capabilities)
- Hidden Asset and Bank Account Locates
- Domestic Dispute and Child Custody Matters
- Cybercrime Investigations (including online bullying & trafficking)
- Executive/VIP Armed Protection Services
- Comprehensive Background Investigations
- Personal Armed Escort/Driver
- Video and Non-Video Covert Surveillance
- Undercover Investigations
- Litigation Support & Claims Investigations
- Technical Surveillance Counter Measures (audio & visual bug sweeps)
- Criminal Defense Investigations
- Human Trafficking Investigations
Aeroshield reserves the right to deny services to any party. While Aeroshield is upheld by law to maintain client privilege, we are also
responsible for reporting any admissions or discovery of criminal activity to law enforcement.
Aeroshield is certified to ISO9001 and AS9100 quality system standards, professionally licensed for both Security & Investigations, and has received supplier
of the year awards from two of our top 5 customers in the past two years.
Aeroshield believes in dedicated customer service, a personal connection within our organization that you can count on. Each of our clients are assigned an
Account Rep who is available to take your calls, field your questions, and get you answers.
Aeroshield delivers results as promised and on-time. Our wholesale division cranks out more than 30,000 court searches per month, our security team fields thousands
of hours, and our investigation/audit team average more than 10 new cases per day. We boast more than 99% satisfactory rate, that is not just good, it is astonishing.