Aeroshield’s investigation division specializes in helping corporations, law firms, insurance companies, private institutions, and private individuals gain control over matters that pose a risk to
their legal, professional, personal, and financial interests. Aeroshield uses a triangular approach of intelligence, technology, and boots-on-the-ground investigations to discover favorable
evidence and deliver unparalleled success. Our core strengths include locating hidden assets and bank accounts, cybercrime investigations, fraud, theft, social media investigations, surveillance,
undercover assignments, and profiling.
- International Investigations
- Hidden Assets & Bank Accounts
- Investigative Background Investigations
- Covert Surveillance & Undercover Operations
- Litigation Support
- Skip Tracing / People Locate
- Cyber forensics & surveillance ops, including Social Media Investigations & Dark Web investigations
- Statements & Interviews
- Product Diversion Investigations
Successful litigation depends on building a case file of critical information that often requires tedious, in-depth investigations. Our litigation support team, many of whom have law degrees themselves,
understands the needs of legal counsel. We provide a wide range of reliable, confidential litigation support services including locating material witnesses, obtaining witness statements, investigating
adverse witnesses, and pre and post-judgment asset tracing. Our investigators are schooled in litigation support techniques, and to provide credible, expert testimony when called before the court.
Our team includes experts who have experience with oral and written testimony in a broad variety of disputes, claims and investigations.
We assist law firms, in-house counsel, arbitrators, and mediators in the development and collection of supporting evidence through investigation, public records research and retrieval, surveillance,
analysis of evidence, photography/diagramming, and witness interviews. Our analysis of evidence includes but is not limited to forensic accounting, forensic science laboratory services, and forensic
Aeroshield’s vast information gathering capabilities can help businesses and legal strategists decide whether to sue, go to trial, employ an alternative dispute resolution and whether or not to negotiate
Aeroshield requires that every investigative act be performed legally and ethically. Our investigators are trained to be vigilant concerning the following key factors: expectation of privacy, eavesdropping
and trespass issues; false personification; false imprisonment; types and standards of evidence; and union issues.
“The nation’s first and only AS certified intelligence and investigations firm”
— INTERNATIONAL STANDARD AS9100D ISO9001:2015 C0365367-AS1
Organizations and their counsel rely on Aeroshield because of our ability to quickly and efficiently find answers to questions surrounding critical incidents. Using our analytical and investigative skills,
our team of experts can expeditiously develop an investigative strategy and tactical plan, designed to identify sources and methods of wrongdoing. Aeroshield’s experts operate swiftly and effectively
to uncover facts, recover losses, mitigate risk and protect the company’s reputation.
Aeroshield’s global investigative teams are comprised of former corporate security and law enforcement professionals, forensic accountants, cyber security investigators, computer forensic specialists and
intelligence analysts, among others. Aeroshield’s personnel investigations are led by senior professionals with extensive experience managing complex, interdisciplinary investigations to assure
the identification and reporting of all relevant facts in a lawful, ethical and independent manner.
In cases involving allegations with no witnesses, getting to the truth can be difficult and challenging. Aeroshield’s expert interviewers are masters of non-confrontational interview techniques which
can reveal attempts at deception and lack of integrity. This approach can greatly increase the chances of obtaining a confession and identify when an interviewee is being less than truthful.
Practice Areas include
- Allegations of legal and regulatory violations, including the FCPA and OFAC sanctions
- Auditor independence and conflict of interest
- Cyber security breaches, hacking and data theft
- Employment matters, including falsification of records, discrimination, violations of civil rights and sexual misconduct
- Financial misconduct, such as theft, collusion, vendor fraud, conflict of interest, money laundering and embezzlement
- Human rights-related accusations
- Intellectual Property infringement, theft and loss
- Product counterfeiting, diversion and piracy
- Whistle blower, ethics hotline and anonymous allegations
Professionally run, well-defined investigations can expose fraud, uncover loss, and identify suspects; and protect a company's reputation in the marketplace. A company's brand can be damaged irreparably
without a timely, responsible investigation. Let Aeroshield help you protect your company's financial position, operations, and reputation.
Additional Support Services
- Federal, State, County and Municipal records
- Document retrieval in all U.S. counties
- Public records case monitoring
- Social Media monitoring
- Brand Protection monitoring
Private Investigation Services
Whether you need a private investigator or armed personal protection, Aeroshield can provide you with the services you need with the world-class customer service you deserve. Aeroshield
stands ready to serve and protect your interests including your personal well-being, friends and family, and your assets.
Private Investigation Matters
Aeroshield accepts cases in the following disciplines: (Illinois Only)
- Locate Hidden Assets & Bank Accounts
- Divorce Investigations
- Litigation Support
- Social Media Investigations
- Catastrophic Loss or Injury (Missing Persons, Death, Victim of Violent Crimes, Cold Case, and more) - Aeroshield requires authorization to notify Law Enforcement of your Catastrophic Loss
or Injury investigation assignment and requires authorization from Law Enforcement to proceed with the matter. Aeroshield CANNOT work on these types of cases without the authorization
and leadership from Law Enforcement.
Private Protection Services (Illinois Only)
Aeroshield Protective Service Agents are highly trained and experienced security professionals, who come from specialized Law Enforcement, Military and Private Security Contractor backgrounds. They are
best suited for sensitive and critically important missions, such as:
- Personal, Executive, Travel, and V.I.P. Protection
- Active Shooter / Active Threat Protection
- Covert / Undercover Armed Security Details
- Private Event Security
- Personal Armed Driver Services
- Personal and Small Business Cash Transfers